|
本帖最后由 Vivi0823 于 2012-12-30 23:49 编辑
夜深了,听着Enya的音乐,让心静下来,聆听夜的声音,一切都是那么的美。一首anywhere is,让我相信四处皆然。
Anywhere is
四处皆然
I walk the maze of moments,
我走在迷惘的日子里
But everywhere I turn to,
向四周寻求帮助
Begins a new beginning,
开始了一个新的开始
But never finds a finish.
但我却找不到结束
I walk to the horizon,
我走向那地平线
And there I find another,
发现了别的事物
It all seems so surprising,
一切看起来都很神奇
And then I find that I know.
我觉得自己已经醒悟
Chorus:
You go there you're gone forever.
你去那里,永远的去了
I go there I'll lose my way.
我去那里,却迷了路
If we stay here we're not together.
如果我们都在那里停留也不会在一起
Anywhere is.
四处皆然...
The moon upon the ocean
月亮照在海上
is swept around in motion.
在运行中与海相连
But without ever knowing
但我以前并不知道
the reason for its flowing.
它为什么流转
In motion on the ocean,
海上的运动
the moon still keeps on moving.
是月亮不停的变换
The waves still keep on waving.
还有翻滚的波浪
And I still keep on going.
而我也一直向前
Chorus
You go there you're gone forever.
I go there I'll lose my way.
If we stay here we're not together.
Anywhere is.
I wonder if the stars sign,
我惊叹星星划过十字
the life that is to be mine.
我的生命将成为它的样子
And would they let their light shine
希望它们自己的光芒闪耀
Enough for me to follow.
成为让我追寻的标志
I look up to the heavens,
我去造访天堂
But night has clouded over.
但黑夜里却乌云密布
No spark of constellation,
没有星座的闪耀
No Vela no Orion.
星座里没有船帆和猎户
The shells upon the warm sands
贝壳躺在温暖的沙滩上
Have taken from their own lands.
来自属于他们的世界
The echo of their story,
他们的故事在回响
But all I hear are low sounds,
但我听起来却不甚响亮
As pillow words are weaving.
像枕边的细语
And willow waves are leaving,
但柳树却不在飘扬
But should I be believing
但是我依然相信
That I am only dreaming.
那是我唯一梦想
Chorus
You go there you're gone forever.
I go there I'll lose my way.
If we stay here we're not together.
Anywhere is.
To leave the thread of all time,
离开缠绕不断的线
And let it make a dark line
并使他变得昏暗
In hopes that I can still find
我满怀希望的继续
The way back to the moment.
那条路可以回到以前
I took the turn and turned to
我使其偏转并且再偏转
Begin a new beginning,
开始了一个新的开端
Still looking for the answer,
仍然需找着答案
I cannot find the finish.
但我却找不到终点
It's either this or that way,
无论是这条路还是那条路
It's one way or the other.
还是有其他更多的路
It should be one direction,
它们总会有一个方向
It could be on reflection.
也只是一个映像
The turn I have just taken,
我改变了我刚刚带来的
The turn that I was making.
也改变了我刚刚做的
I might be just beginning,
我或许只是刚刚开始
I might be near the end.
我或许已经接近结束...
|
|