1万

积分

Lv5 大学生

积分

坚持跑记奖勤劳奉献奖论坛人气奖特殊贡献奖

QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-2 12:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kwms3d 于 2009-8-2 12:36 编辑

Sorry busy shopping with the family so running and posting message is of second priority these few days. Weather is still very comfortable and because of late night it is tough to get up in the morning to run. However one of my German colleagues is  returning home and I was convinced to wake up early yesterday morning to do his last run here because when he first arrived in 2005 we did his first run together, since than he did his first marathon in HK in 2006. Managed to drag an Indian colleague to join in. We all have a late friday (or should say early saturday morning (2 am) sleep,  so 7:30 am start is still a bit inhuman, but I am happy to have some insane colleagues to run along. The sun seemed to come out quite late here, as 6:40 it is still dark when I start my running from the Hotel. There are  many joggers along the Singapore river.  Unlike Shanghai most are in their mid 20 to mid 30. Guess the standard charter marathoin inspire a lot of them to run regularly.  Singapore is preparing for their National day in 2 weeks time and there will be a preview parade along the Esplanade where my colleagues are waiting. At 7 30 sharp we start our slow and easy jog. For the indian colleague it is his first long run on the road as he normaly run on the treadmill to lose weight. I feel good to be able to farewell one and welcome the other.  I have took a few pictures alone the way and as soon as I return to Shanghai I shall upload to share this beautiful course. Managed 17 km in 1hr 50 minutes.

This afternoon will go for a 5 km time trial at Mcitchie reservoir to see how much I have improve or degraded since I left this lovely place!!

Haha found a Asic tiger shop nearby and bought a new pair on Friday - DS trainer 13 - claimed to be structured cushion and very light weight with good stability. I can now confirmed that it is true as I tested it yesterday. It is excellent!!! Tempted to buy another pair!!!!

主题

帖子

积分

Lv4 高中生

积分

论坛人气奖

发表于 2009-8-3 00:38:49 | 显示全部楼层
DS trainer indeed has very good marketing feedback from experienced runners. Well, look forward to seeing your new gear when you return.
I run, and therefore I AM.

主题

帖子

1万

积分

Lv5 大学生

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-8-3 11:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
Haha,we all missing you!Hopeing MM will come back Shanghai asap.

主题

帖子

1万

积分

Lv5 大学生

积分

坚持跑记奖勤劳奉献奖论坛人气奖特殊贡献奖

QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-4 00:12:30 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kwms3d 于 2009-8-4 00:23 编辑

Yesterday did a 5 km time trial at the Macrichie reservoir organised by a local running group call MR 25, it was a warm and relatively dry evening, to become an official memember of this group, one need to be able to run under 25 minutes for the time trial that is being held every 2 months on the 1st sunday 5 pm at the reservoir ( that is why the name MR25). Like Yiqipao, members meet regularly on saturday and sunday morning to run around the reservoir - a loop of 10.5 km through rain forest trail. Well,  my time for this 5 km was a bit disappointing as it was  a bit slower than the one I did 5 years  ago. So all this training in HK and Shanghai did not improve my speed I thought, but tonight I found out why when I discovered that I have put on 5 kg more even after a few games of squash and  no dinner. Hmmm, guess I need to be on diet or run more when back. So I definitely will come down century park tomorrow night. See some of you there!

主题

帖子

积分

Lv4 高中生

积分

论坛人气奖

发表于 2009-8-4 23:59:14 | 显示全部楼层
If you insist that you gained 5 kgs, I have to say the fat is hidden well. The absolute weight may also indicate that you have gained some muscle which weighs more than fat. We did not run tonight in the rain. Instead we went to Yue-min Restaurant to pick up the Saturday race gear.
I run, and therefore I AM.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册一起跑

本版积分规则

一起跑永远是个开放、免费的平台,因为我们想感恩帮助过我们的跑友,感恩我们拥有的一切。

小黑屋|手机版|一起跑

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 05:26